LS Contracting Group is focused on safety.
- LSCG maintains an NCCI rating considerably below the national average of 1.00.
- LSCG maintains an OSHA rating well below the national average of 4.00.
- We regularly update a full written safety program. View the table of contents here.
- We conduct bi-weekly on-site tool talk sessions and require all employees to maintain a scaffolding training certification.
- ASA 2003 Safety Award
- ASA 2006 Safety Award
- ASA 2007 Safety Award
- ASA 2012 Safety Award
We realize the responsibility for the implementation of a successful Loss Prevention Program for the prevention of accidents and the achievement of safe working practices is of the greatest importance. LS Contracting Group believes that accidents that damage equipment or materials cause needless inefficiency and expense. Of even greater importance, the personal suffering and loss of earnings incurred by employees are factors, which in themselves justify a constant and effective safety program. In order to accomplish this, it is the policy of LS Contracting Group to:
- Provide to the best of our ability a healthy and safe place of employment for all employees.
- Abide by all safety and health regulations as they pertain to our industry as set forth in federal, state and local standards.
- Observe owners and other safety practices as dictated by location and circumstances.